Double-hung windows have two vertically sliding sashes for abundant ventilation and energy efficiency. Many styles and variations are available.
To order, fill out the form to the right, or call (615) 835-3087.
- Sash and frame are welded for added strength and durability
- Exterior beveled main frame for an improved aesthetic appearance
- 1" Double strength insulated glass pack for year round comfort
- Multi-chambered vinyl for strength and energy efficiency
- True sloped sill for superior water drainage
- Solid virgin vinyl construction provides long-lasting beauty and structural integrity
- Dual weather-stripping for reduced air, water and noise infiltration
- Constant force stainless steel balance system for ease of operation
- Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning
- Dual force resistant cam locks meet AAMA requirements
- Spring loaded half screen. No plastic clips or pins
- Full fiberglass screen
- Cardinal LoE-270 glass and argon gas or Cardinal LoE-366 glass and argon gas.
- Bronze or Grey tint glass
- Obscure glass
- Colonial, Contoured and SDL style grids
- ½" Main frame foam wrap for added insulation
- Multi-color options